Full Service Design Consultation
Quoted per project
This level of service is the right fit for you if you have an intention for what you’d like to create, but don’t have the time, desire, or skills to achieve it on your own. We help to articulate your vision, providing guidance from start to the finish and beyond. Here’s what to expect with full service design:
- Project proposal with flat design fee: Prior to the start of our design phase, we’ll meet with you to determine the scope of work, make sure we are the right fit for each other, and then provide you with a written proposal outlining that scope of work with our design fee. Yes, we work on a flat design fee, so you know what the design budget will be prior to signing an agreement with us.* (You can always change or increase the scope of work, just understand it will change / increase the design fee.)
- Meetings: Product, material and furnishing selection meetings with me – at your home and at showrooms. (Estimated number of meetings determined on scope and size of project)
- Detailed project plans (Non-structural), articulating your vision for your build team to implement.
- Project Guidebook: Detailed material, product and finish package, in writing, so everyone on your build team has clear guidance of how to carry out your vision. Materials and products that you need to purchase will be listed and made as “ready to buy” as possible.
- Collaboration: One of the most important factors for a successful project is communication and teamwork. As much as we try to make the design and build process known up front, there will always be questions and challenges to solve. Each member of your build and design team comes with their unique experience and skill set, and when we work together, it ensures you get the best outcome for your project.
- Welcome Home Guidebook: Though we aren’t there to do the heavy lifting, we’ll help to ensure you know how to use and care for your new space and keep guiding on the finishing touches. We work with you to gather and organize a comprehensive digital guidebook with care, maintenance and warranty information for the products, materials and finishes you now call yours.