“DIY” Design Consultation
Quoted per project
DIY design service is the right fit for you if you have an intention for what you’d like to create, you have the time, desire, and skills to implement it, but you want guidance on articulating your vision, and a clear plan to go by. Here’s what to expect with DIY Design:
- Project proposal with flat design fee: Prior to the start of our design phase, we’ll meet with you to determine the scope of work, make sure we are the right fit for each other, and then provide you with a written proposal outlining that scope of work with our design fee. Yes, we work on a flat design fee, so you know what the design budget will be prior to signing an agreement with us.* (You can always change or increase the scope of work, just understand it will change /increase the design fee.)
- Meetings: Product, material and furnishing selection meetings with me – at your home and at showrooms. (Estimated number of meetings determined on scope and size of project)
- Detailed project plans (Non-structural), articulating your vision for your build team to implement.
- Project Guidebook: Detailed material, product and finish package, in writing, so you have clear guidance of how to carry out your vision. Materials and products that you need to purchase will be listed and made as “ready to buy” as possible.
- Help-line: A predetermined number of hours of help for when you run into questions and challenges along the way.